U travnju 2014. godine otvoren je Adrenalinski park, ekološki prihvatljiv i usidren među stablima i krošnjama drveća. S poligonima za sve dobne skupine (predškolska djeca, djeca do 15 godina, odrasli), nudi mogućnost upoznavanja okolice na drukčiji način, sporta i rekreacije u avanturističkom duhu!
Park obuhvaća 35 različitih elemenata. Prikladan je za djecu stariju od 5 godina, odnosno od visine 150 cm s ispruženim rukama, te za odrasle osobe. Iskušat ćete svladavanje prepreka poput brvi, mostova, mreža, stijena za penjanje, U-petlji i sl. Za one koji najviše žude za adrenalinom tu je i „Monkey tree“ od kojeg će vam krv brže procirkulirati.
Park ima tri poligona različitih stupnjeva zahtjevnosti:
Plava staza najmanje zahtjevnosti namijenjena je djeci starijoj od 5 godina, odnosno visine 150 cm s ispruženim rukama. Staza obuhvaća 9 različitih elemenata.
Crvena staza srednje je zahtjevna i prikladna za djecu stariju od 8 godina, odnosno od visine 160 cm s ispruženim rukama, te za odrasle osobe. Staza obuhvaća 11 različitih elemenata.
Crna staza najzahtjevnija je i također je prikladna za djecu stariju od 8 godina, odnosno od visine 160 cm s ispruženim rukama, te za odrasle osobe. Staza obuhvaća 15 različitih elemenata.
July, August 2018: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday & Holidays: 10.00 – 20.00 (last enter:19.00)
September 2018: Saturday, Sunday & Holidays: 10.00 – 18.00
October 2018: Saturday, Sunday & Holidays: 11.00 – 17.00
To book the tickets of birthdays, school groups and other groups contact us at email@example.com or call the telephone number +386 41 718 274
The last Park entry: 1 hour before the closure of the Park.
Opening hours valid form July 1st 2018 till change.
Adventure park does not operate in case of bad weather.
Instructions and rules for the Adventure park
- Before first visit of the Adventure park Celjska koča each participant must read this
instructions and rules. Adults must present this instructions and rules to visitors
younger than 15 years of age and sign it for them (the name, surname and contact
number of the adult must be written on it). Visitor with signature confirms that she/he
read the instructions and rules and that use of Adventure park is on her/his on
- Visitors are aware to accept some risks related with climbing activities when using
Adventure park Celjska koča and are fully responsible for their own safety. For
company’s responsibility read paragraph 7.
- Adventure park Celjska koča is appropriate for visitors older than 4 years, who do not
have any mental problems with height and any other health problems, which may be
risky or dangerous. Children under 15 years are allowed to visit Adventure park
Celjska koča only acompanied with adult or professional personel. For use of specific
courses read some additional requirements:
Course name Required age and height
School All participants from 4 years
Blue All participants form 5 yrs. or 150 cm
Red All participants form 8 yrs. or 160 cm
Black All participants from 8 yrs. Or 160 cm
- Tiny objects, like: mobile phone, cameras, yewellery, sun glasses, est. are not allowed
during the use in Adventure park, because they can be dangerous for you or other
- Before use each visitor must take a short course (theoretical and practical) on the
ground for the proper and safe use of safety equipment especialy how to clip on to the
steel cables, which ensure safety in the park. All safety precautions are obligatory and
must be consider during the use. In case of violation visitor can be requested to leave
Adventure park Celjska koča. In case of violation company ZPO Celje d.o.o. does not
take any responsibility and/or compensation claims.
- Safety gear (safety harness and carabiners), which gets every visitor, must not be taken
off during the visit of the Adventure park Celjska koča. Safety gear must be used as
instructed during the safety course. All parts of safety gear must be undemaged and
returned immediately after use. Safety carabiners must be at all times connected to the
safety steel cable on your harness. It is very important that during the climbing trought
the course at displacement at least one carabiner must be connected to the safety steel
cable. Both safety carabiners must not be disconected from the safety steel cable at
any time! If in doubt, please call the closest instructor for further information.
- Company ZPO Celje d.o.o. is responsible in context by law for personal damage. For
material damage and property is responsible only in case of instructor’s or owner’s
- It is allowed that only one person at the time is using single climbing challange. On
the platforms connected to the trees only two persons are allowed at the same time.
Use of the Adventure park is allowed only by considering the instructions and rules
from paragraph 3.
- Organisator can request visitor to leave Adventure park Celjska koča in case of
violation of this rules. Organisator can stop the use in case of safety precautions (fire,
strong wind, thunderstrom, etc.). In this case entry fee is not refunded. Entry fee is not
refunded also in case of voluntary exit of the Adveture park.
- Use of Adventure park Celjska koča in not allowed when taking alcoholic drinks
- Smoking is not allowed during the use of safety equipment and/or during climbing.
- With signature visitors allows use of personal data for company’s internal bussines.
- With signature visitors allows use of foto and video made in Adventure park Celjska
koča for marketing activities of company ZPO Celje d.o.o..
CJENE ULAZNICA/osobo EUR – season 2018
|Djeca mlađa od 15 godina||10,00 €|
|Djeca mlađa od 7godina||7,00€|
|1 odrasla osoba + 1 dijete||20,00 €|
|2 odrasla osoba + 1 dijete||33,00 €|
|2 odrasla osoba + 2 dijete||39,00 €|
|2 odrasla osoba + 3 dijete||41,00 €|
- The minimum height of children with their arms raised above their heads: 150cm.
- Children under 15 years of age can visit the Adventure Park only when accompanied by an adult.
- 1 adult can accompany no more than 3 children.